What was hard?
Section 4.5 was very hard to follow. I guess I am easily scared when I see a bunch of symbols and diagrams. I was unable to follow most of the subsections and have a very loose understanding of the section as a whole. I am hoping that I will gain a better understanding of it from lecture.
Reflections:
Section 4.8 (on password security) was very interesting. One of the first things I learned about computer security is passwords. I was always told to use a alphanumeric password and to use a different password for all my accounts. Doing so would make it hard for my account to be broken into as well as make it so if one account is compromised...not all accounts become so. I found it interesting that there are ways to help safeguard people who choose somewhat dubious passwords with the addition of "salt".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment