What was difficult?
All the sections were very hard to read through. As the book mentions it is hard to explain quantum computing to a non-physicists. I wasn't able to follow most of the chapter and a lot of the time I felt like I was just reading words rather then understanding anything. As a computer science major it was too much for me to except that a computer can do a lot of the things that they said it can do. And when it got into the math of Fourier transforms I got further confused.
Reflections
While I was not able to understand the bulk of the section I was able to get a few things out of it. Quantum computing has been brought up before to me and I have never understood it. I was told that quantum computers can also sort numbers in O(n) which is also amazing. Advance in technology are always amazing and I would love to see the ideas of quantum computing materialized. In all the section was interesting in the ideas it presented, though a lot of the math went right over my head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment